Minimum Effort, Maximum Results:
All you need is a hard and soft brush, water, and a bucket of our mortar mix.
Four Colours & Two Sizes
Joint-It Simple is now available in Neutral, Grey, Dark Grey & Black in 20KG and 12.5KG sizes.
- Ready to Use Formulation
- Easy Application
- Suitable for Porcelain
- Long lasting
- Weed, Power-washer & Frost Resistant
- Apply in wet or dry weather
- Larger 20KG buckets – Better value
- Available in 4 colours – Neutral, Grey, Dark Grey & Black
Simple To Use Jointing Grout
Follow our easy, 4 step application to save your valuable time without compromising quality.
Our natural sands harden on contact with air, so simply wet the area, brush in the product, and leave it to do the rest. Suitable for use by professional contractors and homeowners.
Better Value Jointing Grout
Other paving jointing compounds are sold in 12KG buckets at the same price. Our 20KG buckets gives you more premium quality product, saving you money. If you have any product leftover after use, just put it back in the bucket and cover with clean water. It will last for 12 weeks.
Our Joint-It Experts Top Tips!
- Joint-It Simple must be used on a permeable base. This is to allow water to drain through instead of logging on the top of your slabs. We recommend a 6:1 sand and cement base.
- Joint-It Simple is not suitable for V joints.
- Joints must be a minimum of 3mm wide and 25mm deep to ensure the product is secure.
- We strongly recommend Limestone and Honed Black Granite are pre-sealed prior to application of Joint-It Simple.
- While this product is low maintenance, all patios require some level of maintenance annually, particularly in shaded areas or after the winter. A quick application of Joint-It So Clean keeps your patio looking new and refreshed.